Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Marketing...

Ok, the radio interview with hostess, Cynthia Brian, is set for May 12th at 3:30 pst. I am a little nervous! This self-marketing is tough, so I hope this interview will start the ball rolling. I have sent out some emails to other radio shows asking for interviews. I hope something comes of it...

My book signing event is set for May 20th. I am a little scared about this too! I have never conducted a "reading" before. I have shown my artwork in different venues and NEVER felt nervous because I am very confident in my art. But my writing?? Now that's another story....

So, much prayer is called for. I want to appear relaxed and confident in my story. I know this story like the back of my hand! I have lived with it for many years. I feel as though Peter is my second son and Illiath is a place I have actually been to.

I hope my enthusiasm and love for my characters comes through!


No comments: